Sep 23, 2010

Filipa Azevedo – Há dias assim(Portugal)

It’s one of those days, you find you’re alone Your soul has no place for tears any more Just look at the sky now There’s no moon nor stars Don’t try to resist babe Is there anything left inside? There’s only a song, waiting to be sung If you read my mind, you’ll only see pain and some blood Please don’t answer me I don’t wanna know Who took you from me? Who stole my soul? Who pretends to be your love now? It’s one of those days There’s no need to hide Don’t fear any word babe Do you laugh or cry? No need to hide senses No time to pretend Pretend there are no days Like those days we’re missing now There’s only a song, waiting to be sung If you read my mind, you’ll only see pain and blood Please don’t answer me I don’t wanna know Who took you from me? Who stole my soul? Who pretends to be your love now? Now I know but I can see Maybe my love was blind or blinding me Please don’t answer me I don’t wanna know Who took you from me Who stole my soul Who pretends to be your love now

No comments:

Post a Comment

CM