May 9, 2010

What I Can’t Lose

What I Can’t Lose Matthew 16:24-26 This old life of chasing things is gone for me. I'm sick and tired of all the acquiring temporary. I was born for more, by the Creator, and the Redeemer of my soul. He says, come, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. My God I want to be a fool for You, living everyday to the will of Yours. My Lord, seeking You always, and I'll give what I can't keep to gain what I can't lose. This world and its desires fade away, they fade away like the flowers. If I believe in you my God, I will take up my cross. If I give myself away, and lose it all, I know the One who holds my soul. I'll give what I can't keep to gain what I can't lose. You're my hope and I know You will be with me, til the end, what's it worth to You? What's it worth to me? What would I give to have hearts set free? So I live now and forevermore, with my treasure hid above. Any other way seems to be insane. I won't live in vain, I'm Yours, Jesus. I surrender to You. --- (C)Caitlin Jane

1 comment:

  1. yahooブログでタグを書くのが大変でw
    こちらに書きました。

    ReplyDelete

CM